- Everything is always up-to-date and synchronized automatically
- Publishers receive notifications through the mobile app to submit field service, accept assignments, and more
- Hourglass can import your data from KHS, NW Scheduler, or TSWIN.
- Export your congregation's data via PDF, CSV, or JSON
- You can generate a PDF of S-21 Publisher Record Cards, for one publisher or for the entire Congregation. The S-21 totals for each publisher type is also generated.
- The delegates feature allows one publisher to submit reports for another (such as a parent for their child).
- Emergency/disaster contacts can be maintained for each publisher.
- Hourglass keeps track of field service groups and organizes many reports by them. It also allows you to enter your meeting attendance for each month and generate an S-88 PDF.
- Assign privileges to each member of the congregation, controlling which assignments they can receive
- Schedule all parts for the midweek meeting, and make adjustments to the parts if needed
- Incoming and outgoing public speakers: track when the last time an outline was given, and see up-to-date information about speakers and talks from other congregations
- Schedule weekend meeting assignments, including chairman, reader, and hospitality
- Audio and video console, attendants, microphones, and stage
- Absences, such as vacations, prevent someone from being given an assignment while they are not available
- Assign cleaning and field service meetings
- For Public witnessing, you can establish locations, availability, and create schedules
- Create printable PDF schedules
- See a list of missing field service reports for each publisher
- Monthly totals, ready for submission to the Branch
- Detailed list of all monthly activity
- Congregation statistics, including age, years baptized, and active/inactive/irregular publishers
- Field service averages per publisher, group, and congregation
- Regular pioneer progress
- S-10 Congregation Analysis
- Service Year Totals